Monday, June 14, 2010

Spinning from too many things...

Once again, I have too many irons in the fire...something my Grandmother Mabel use to say. I have 6 fiber projects in the works, one large washcloth order to complete, a soap room that needs to have the humidity issue dealt with asap! House needs a good cleaning...ugh...that never ends does it...so it shouldn't count as an iron...ok forget that one. Still.... Haven't even thought about what's to feed the husband tonight. All I can seem to really think about is the beautiful ribbon scarf I'm knitting. Copper Penny...teal, blues, copper...you name it the color just shimmers... and the next batch of soap I want to make.....focus...that's what's called for here......



Copper Penny Colorway (C) J Dobbins 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment