Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not such a creative day...

Today taint been such a good day...made a stupid mistake this morning. Instead of taking my AM. meds...I took my PM meds. As my sister would say, " How crazy is that?" Pretty crazy... I had my 2 Pekingese I have to walk everyday...they get unhappy and hard to live with if I don't! I was just praying that I would make it through the walk, and back home before suffering the affects of one of the new drugs...one that is only meant to be taken at night...hit me. Needless to say after a half mile...I felt way outta sorts. Ozzie my boy Peke..knew instantly something aint right here..If Akira knew...she ignored it... she's just way to happy to be heading to the little beach. Oz was ready to turn back and head home when I tripped over him. Poor boy. I spent the early morning trying to convince my self to stay busy...it'll all wear off....WRONG... with my eyes feeling like a truck load of sandpaper had been dumped in them...I managed to smash my right hands middle and ring fingers in the back door...cried for 30 minutes with my hand in an ice pack. I guess I cried myself to sleep. Awoke thinking...ok....finish that ribbon scarf I'm knitting...oops...big mistake...13 rows later....saw major mistakes...frogged the whole thing....back to the start..... It will now be a lovelerly ribbon wrap. Good thing tomorrow is the Cardiologist appointment and not today... life...full of little sidetracks isn't it...




Ozzie in the foreground~ Empress Akira in the back (C) J Dobbins 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment