Monday, June 28, 2010

Ramblings Part Two

I've been noticing "things" lately, chipmunks, hawks, baby deer with their mother's and PEOPLE. People who let their dogs out without a leash. Leaving them out for the duration. Is it laziness? Can't be bothered with the responsibity...who knows. I hate it. My dogs that I walk everyday, hate it. A ( cough, cough...) neighbor let her dog out as I passed back through our route. This dog with its hackles up, chases my dogs around my legs for several minutes...Oz scared to death...could this be a repeat of when he was a puppy and got attacked by another neighbor's dog? I screamed at the top of my lungs for the dog to stop and tell the owner I will pepper spray your dog...call it off. Oh...she won't hurt them...yeah right lady...that's why the dog is growling and has her hackles up. Lady slams the door shut now every morning when we walk by. So what...your lazy ... at least act like a good dog owner.

Then there's the family of little Chipmunks living under my shed....hope they steer clear of another one of my neighbors, he poisons chippers..... just saying........PEOPLE...

Kemah Lake Chipmunk (C) J Dobbins 6-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment