Saturday, June 26, 2010

Disconnected Ramblings

Been having crazy dreams for the last few nights. Last night I dreamed I photographed a Peregrine Falcon. A real dream I'd say.
I've developed fasiitis in my left heel....painful. Trying to find non-invasive ways of dealing with it.
 Was up at my old job yesterday.(Mickey's been having trouble with his right ear.) Family Veterinary Services. My bestfriend is a Veterinarian there. We handscaled my cats teeth...so unbelievable. Most cats would rip you to shreds to even try to handscale their teeth without anesthesia. Mickey is a great Cat. He had a rotten tooth that just fell out onto the  surgery table. We both bugged our eyes at each other. Cleaned his slightly yeast infected ears...then popped him with an antibiotic injection and ear drops, and the big boy is good to go.  It's been almost 7 months since I grabbed him out of the yard after heavily plying him with catnip. I still don't understand how anyone could dump such a beauty. Don't get me wrong, I dearly love Benny, Nefertiti and Serena. But Buca, he's special. While the others love me, I know he adores me. He's my shadow. He appreciates everything I do for him. Even the homegrown catnip. I've never had an cat companion that loves me or catnip as much as Mick.




Mickey a.k.a. Buca (C) J Dobbins 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment