Saturday, July 3, 2010

A day Spent in Wonder in my own enviroment...

Yellow Swallowtail visiting my Coneflowers
(C) J Dobbins July 2010


Bluet dragonflies
(C) J Dobbins July 2010

Blue Darner On my Dutch Cobblestones
(C) J Dobbins 2010




Two Bluets in my hosta garden
(C) JDobbins 2010

Can it be Bluets in love?
(C) J Dobbins 2010

Sometimes....I don't even want to be around other humans. Marty's home on vacation. I like that. It's freed me up to get out and just love my surroundings. He has taken over all my many duties this week and given me a true "vacation" He's cooked, cleaned, washed laundry, fed our birds, cats, dogs.. I am so happy. I've been trying to recover from bad mojo going on with my left foot...nasty heel spurs.  I always miss my family around the 4th of July. I don't know why...I'm still sad over Gussie's loss. I miss every animal companion I've ever had the delight in sharing my home or life with...still...always... Yesterday was a BAD day...but I got out and took photographs...Tomorrow we will spend the day at Martys' brother Bill's house. He just had triple by-pass surgery...I personally think it's nutty to have family over just days after surgery. May be it brings comfort...we'll see. Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment