Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Had a blast at my Guild's Fibre Retreat. I met great artists and teachers. I completed  3 great projects. It was great. I couldn't sleep in the cabin very well on the first night . But pretty well on the second. I chalk it up to excitement. 

Everyone one oo's and awed at the NJ Black Bear we saw drinking at the lake. I was proud. I see the  magnificent Black Bear here at Kemah allot. I truly am blessed.

I completed my fish and baskets, then arriving home late Sunday, I unmolded my soap. I have made life long friends and happy that I have taken the path I am on.....

The wet felted 3-D Fish I completed- YAY
(c) J Dobbins 2010

I chose a goat embellishment for my spinning wheel basket.
(c) J Dobbins 2010

My wonderful Market Basket
I loved the process
(c) J Dobbins 2010

My new organic Tomato Basil Kitchen Soap
just out of the mold Sunday night!
(c) J Dobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment