Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall is almost here....

Yippee..I feel Fall in my bones! I'm  busy gathering hydrangeas, and lavender for dried bouquets. Mostly though... I've been photographing Hummingbirds.

My Sinfully Sherbert soap is curing well and has scented my  entire workspace with the highly naughty fragrance of orange sherbert. I have almost 8 pounds of special order batches on rack curing.

I have gathered all my papermaking goodies, revving up for some great stationary and bookmarks embedded with dried flowers from last years gardens. Cosmos, ferns, black-eyed susans, woodland lichens, lavender buds. I'm excited. I love the process of making pulp into paper. My cornsilks from all my corn plants, are going to make a beautiful paper this season... Counting down the days to Fibre retreat!




Late Season Ruby-Throat
(c) 2010 J Dobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment